Posted on 07/12/2017 at 08:30 AM by Iowa Weight Loss Specialists
Try these blueberry and summer-inspired healthy recipes.
1. With a sharp knife, cut the cucumber in half lengthwise.
2. With the tip of a spoon scrape out the seeds.
3. Cut into thin slices.
4. In a large bowl, toss cucumber, blueberries, scallions and cilantro.
5. In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper.
6. Pour over the cucumber mixture and toss to combine.
7. Sprinkle with feta cheese, if desired.
Blueberry Almond Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
1. In a bowl, combine yogurt, basil, salt and pepper until blended.
2. Add chicken, blueberries, celery and scallions and toss until evenly coated.
3. Arrange lettuce leaves on serving platter and top with chicken mixture, dividing evenly between lettuce leaves.
4. Top with almonds.
BLT Lettuce Wraps
1. Spread mayo onto the lettuce leaves.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Top with two strips of bacon each and a layer of tomatoes.
1. Toss all of the ingredients in a large bowl and enjoy!