|Subscribe to Momentum Newsletter|
Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
Recipe courtesy of www.foodcoach.me
1. Steam the veggies until crisp-tender, drain well and season with salt and pepper.
2. Put the veggies in a greased shallow 9x13 baking pan.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the mayo and the next 3 ingredients. Spoon this mixture over the veggies and spread as evenly as possible.
4. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top. Bake at 350°F for 20 - 25 minutes or until the topping is golden and bubbly.
Pan-Seared Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries & Pecans
Recipe courtesy of www.rachelschultz.com
1. Prepare barley according to package instructions.
2. Heat Brussels sprouts and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 7 - 9 minutes.
3. Add balsamic vinegar and maple syrup. Stir to coat and remove from heat.
4. Toss barley, sprouts, cranberries, and pecans in a large bowl. Top with Gorgonzola cheese. Serves 3 - 4.