Iowa Specialty Hospital
Proud to Partner with:
Register for Free Surgical Weight Loss Class Request Medical Weight Loss Consultation Contact Us

I have joint problems, what’s the best place for me to start?

If you are experiencing severe joint pain/discomfort, you should seek professional help from those qualified to assist you with those issues (ex: physical therapist, orthopedic surgeon, etc.). If you feel like your symptoms are mild enough to try and work through, body weight exercises and resistance bands can be great resources to use to help alleviate some of the pain and improve some of those painful areas.

« Back

© Copyright 2024 Iowa Weight Loss Specialists. All Rights Reserved