Posted on 06/14/2018 at 03:27 PM by IWLS Dietitians
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 ounces fingerling and/or new potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup fine dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 15x10-inch baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Place potatoes in one half of prepared pan. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake 20 minutes, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine next four ingredients (through garlic powder). Add ground beef; mix lightly until combined. Shape into four 3 1/2x2-inch meat loaves.
- In a medium bowl drizzle green beans with 1 tsp. oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Place loaves and green beans in pan with potatoes. Bake 20 to 23 minutes more or until loaves are done (160 degrees F) and potatoes and beans are tender.
- Spoon 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over meat loaves; cover and let stand 10 minutes.
- Serve with potatoes and beans.
Nutrition Facts: 435 kcal, Total Fat 13g, Saturated Fat 5g, 1g polyunsaturated fat, 7g monounsaturated fat, Carbohydrates 35g, Fiber 4g, Sugar 12g, Protein 34g, Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 780mg