Posted on June 14, 2018 at 3:09 PM by IWLS Dietitians
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup vinaigrette dressing, preferably sun-dried tomato or balsamic
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- ½ cup shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag. Add 2 Tbsp. dressing; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing. Refrigerate 10 min. Remove chicken from bag; discard bag and dressing.
- Cover half the grill grate with sheet of heavy-duty foil. Place chicken on uncovered side of grill grate; grill 6 min. Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing, tomatoes, cheese and basil.
- Turn chicken over; place on foil. Top with tomato mixture. Grill 8 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
- Serve and enjoy!