Posted on June 14, 2018 at 2:27 PM by IWLS Dietitians
- 1 (4-ounce) tilapia fillet
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly slices
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, torn
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 3/4 cups cooked brown rice, warmed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut a 15-inch square of parchment paper, fold it in half, and cut it into a heart shape, cutting near the edges to create as large a heart as possible. Place parchment heart on a large baking sheet.
- Season tilapia on both sides with salt and pepper, then place tilapia, tomatoes, broccoli, garlic, and parsley on one side of parchment. Pour olive oil, soy sauce, and rice vinegar over fish and vegetables and then quickly fold other side of parchment over, folding edges to seal.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Let sit 2 minutes, and then carefully open parchment.
- Top brown rice with fish, vegetables, and cooking liquid.
Nutrition Facts: 514 calories, 18g fat, 3g saturated fat, 57g carbs, 8g sugar, 8g fiber, 32g protein