Posted on June 14, 2018 at 3:05 PM by IWLS Dietitians
- 1 Thomas’ Everything Bagel Thin
- ¾ cup egg whites
- 10-15 fresh spinach leaves
- 1 wedge Laughing Cow Herb & Garlic Cheese
- 2 slices tomato
- 2-4 slices avocado
- Kosher salt
- Cholula hot sauce (optional)
- Toast bagel thin in the toaster or toaster oven.
- In a small bowl (I used disposable bowls at the office) add egg whites and spinach leaves, season with kosher salt.
- Place in microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds, keeping an eye on the eggs so they don’t overflow.
- Smear wedge of cheese on toasted bagel thin and add slices of tomato.
- Spoon egg out of bowl in a single patty and place on top of cheese and tomato, top with avocado. Season with more salt and hot sauce if desired.