Posted on 06/14/2018 at 03:07 PM by IWLS Dietitians
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp butter, light
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp sour cream, light
- Clean cauliflower and cut the center bottom to remove the stem and leaf parts.
- Dice cauliflower into chunks and put into a large pot. Fill pot with water to cover the cauliflower.
- Top with fresh cracked salt and pepper.
- Cover pot with lid and boil cauliflower for about 25 minutes until tender.
- Drain in a colander.
- Add cauliflower, light butter, light sour cream, garlic, salt and pepper to a food processor (or blender).
- Mix until all ingredients are combined and cauliflower is a creamy texture.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley.
- Serves 4
- 1 Cup Per Serving
- CALORIES: 19
- FAT: 1.7
- SATURATED FAT: 0.7
- CARBS: 0.3
- FIBER: 0
- SUGARS: 0
- PROTEIN: 0.6