Posted on 06/14/2018 at 02:13 PM by IWLS Dietitians
- 1 whole-wheat tortilla, warmed
- ¼ cup shredded rotisserie chicken, warmed
- ¼ cup black beans, rinsed and warmed
- ¼ cup cooked quinoa or brown rice
- ¼ cup grated Monterey Jack
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons low-fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup corn salsa
- Dividing evenly, top the warmed tortillas with the chicken, beans, quinoa, Monterey Jack, cilantro, yogurt, and avocado.
- Roll into burritos and serve with the salsa.
Nutrition Facts: 174 calories, 6g fat, 2g saturated fat, 21g carbs, 1.5g sugar, 4g fiber, 10g protein