Posted on 06/14/2018 at 02:30 PM by
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 small can tuna (unflavored or flavored)
- 3 leaves romaine lettuce
- ¼ small cucumber
- ½ bell pepper
- Wash and thinly slice cucumber and bell pepper.
- Wash and dry lettuce.
- Slice half an avocado.
- Lay out a large piece of wax paper.
- Place whole wheat tortilla on top.
- Place avocado slices on half of the tortilla.
- Place lettuce, tuna, cucumber and bell pepper on dip.
- Roll everything into a wrap, then roll around wax paper forming pockets at top and bottom and secure with either adhesive tape or a string.
- Cut in the middle and enjoy!