Posted on 06/14/2018 at 03:14 PM by
- 1 cup chopped summer vegetables (zucchini, peppers, yellow squash, corn, and cherry tomatoes)
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 tilapia filet, fresh or frozen
- 1 lemon slice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium (about 400 degrees).
- In a bowl, combine vegetables and pesto and stir until well coated.
- Divide vegetable mixture between 4 large sheets of foil.
- Top each pile of veggies with a piece of tilapia.
- Add a slice of lemon and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fold sides of foil up to meet in the middle and fold closed, then fold in sides to seal foil packets.
- Add foil packets to grill and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- Tilapia is done when it is white instead of translucent and flakes easily with a fork.
- Drain excess liquid from packets before serving.