Posted on 06/14/2018 at 02:07 PM by IWLS Dietitians
- 4 (4-ounce) tilapia filets
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan
- Lemon wedges for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together the grated Parmesan, lemon pepper, parsley and salt.
- Drizzle the tilapia with olive oil, then coat with the cheese mixture, pressing it in lightly with your fingers to make sure it sticks.
- Sprinkle lightly with shredded parmesan.
- Transfer to foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, about 10 minutes.
- To brown further, broil for about 5 more minutes until cheese crust is slightly crispy (watch carefully to make sure fish doesn't burn)
- Top with green onions and serve and serve with lemon wedges, optional.
Nutrition Facts: 333 calories, 12g fat, 5g saturated fat, 7g carbs, 47g protein