Posted on 05/25/2018 at 11:38 AM by IWLS Dietitians
- 4 large English cucumbers
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 small (5.3 oz) container plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 1 tbsp powdered Ranch dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley)
- Slice cucumbers into rounds, about ½-inch thick. You can leave the skin on, peel them, or partially peel them for a striped look. Slice grape tomatoes in half (or quarters, if large) and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, Greek yogurt, dill and Ranch dressing powder. Mix thoroughly. You can use an electric mixer, but you can also do this by hand.
- Transfer the cheese mixture to a piping bag (if you don't have one, you can use a large Ziplock bag with a corner snipped off).
- Pipe the cheese mixture onto the cucumber rounds, then top with a cherry tomato half!